So does any one else feel that their kids are just growin up soooooo fast?

i know that is such a silly question but i can't believe my baby is three already and enrolled in pre school and my little one is sixteen months already i feel like my second one grew upi so much faster then my older one lol

kymberleesmom

Asked by kymberleesmom at 6:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hold on because it only gets faster and faster.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Oh I know! Both of my kids have birthdays this month, and they are going to be 9 and 6. When did that happen?? My youngest had his kindergarten graduation program yesterday and I was tearing up just thinking of how fast he's growing up.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes Ma'am :'( My oldest DD just turned 7! But "Tootoobusy" is right is just gets faster!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Oh yes my lo is 2 months he's growing to fast LOL I'm a new mom so I finally understand what u guys mean!!
    renah164

Answer by renah164 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yes omg, my son is seven! where did the time go?
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 6:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Ours are all growing up way too fast. Our oldest will be getting his driving permit in August :(.. Our other 2 are 7 and 8, soon to be 8 and 9, so I know what you mean. I wish they were little so I could hold them on my lap, and rock them to sleep.... Just one more time..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I know the feeling. I almost cried at my daughters second grade graduation. The school flashed pistures of all the kids as they went from pre-k to second grade. I know it doesn't sound like much, but when i saw her pictures i teared up. Think WOW she just turned eight years old.
    allysmom3

Answer by allysmom3 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My oldest is 7, my youngest is 4. In just a few months I'll have an empty house as one will be in 2nd grade and the other will be in half-day preschool. My head gets it and is looking forward to the kid free time, but I know I'm gonna tear up when the day comes.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2011