HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PINEAPPLE INDUCING LABOR?

Just wondering I just googled ways to induce lador on your own and it said pineapple was one. Ever heard of that one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Only recently lol. But that it had to be fresh pineapple and quite a bit to make a difference. I think the strangest one I've heard was someone told me to put a primrose capsule in the cervix at night, they swore I would be in labor the next morning.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yep some one told me to eat a whole pineapple and drink red leaf tea...it worked but then again i was in labor since i was 28wks.so not so sure if that was it...lol
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yea I read that before I also read that your suppose to eat two whole small young pineapples for it to work. I read that somewhere else, but it was found on google too.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I recently heard about this one. I LOOOVE pineapple so when the time comes, I will have to remember this one to try.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 8:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• lol never heard of it but that's what i craved threw my whole pregnancy...and the doc had to induce me
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 8:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That is anew one to me!! I thought I had tried everything. I mean everything...raspberry leaf tea, spicy stuff, walking , eggplant Parmesan, sex, ect ...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I ate pineapple when I was preg and it did cause contractions but it didn't send me into labor just really bad braxton hicks
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008