Relationship doubts?

I have been with my fiance for 5 years and I know I love him and we have a daughter together but I've been confused lately. Recently he has been bringing some guy he works with home for a couple beers after work and this guy is very attractive to me, he is very in touch with his creative side and we have so much in common and I love that about him. I smile every time I think about him or hear his name but I am pretty much always thinking about him! Does this mean I don't really love my fiance? Or is this a normal feeling when you've been in a relationship for a long time that will eventually go away?
Please let me know what you think!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• lust is very powerful if you love your fiance then talk to him about it and together you can work on it. if you dont love you fiance end it before getting involved with someone else.

takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 7:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Sounds like you aren't 100% committed to your fiance? Maybe its lust. Maybe you should postpone your wedding for a while longer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I think it's totally normal to be attracted to someone else. Just DO not let it become a temptation. Try to avoid this man. This is how affairs start.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• If I was engaged to a man and felt like you do, I'd break the engagement myself. I don't think you are ready.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2011