Stalkerish? much? (UPDATE)

My "best friend" that likes to use me and almost got my child hit by a car because she wasnt watching him, has been blowing up my phone(at least 7 calls a day, AT LEAST) texting me(at least 3 texts a day) leaves like 5 voivemails at least everyday, send me emails to my facebook and yahoo account, comments on my fb why wont i answer, also blows upp my second phone as well. ok with this said there is a reason i hadnt answered because everytime she calls me its for something and i finally said instead of hurting her feelings i would just take some space from her for a little while. Well, this morning i finally broke and txted her "look i am fine im not dead youve seen me on fb, i need some space and with all the calls and txts and emails its getting to be a little weird" and she txted back cussing me out, saying" i was concerned blahblahblah but you have been on fb talking nice to everyone but cant answer my calls?" i was thinking if she saw me on fb talking all good then would i not be ok? .......this is really weird no? and am i the bad person because she does nothing but take and take and i do nothing but give and with not wanting to hurt her feelings does anyone feel i owed her a explaination?

Well, I told her what was wrong and why i was upset and was very mature and she...ran to facebook yet again, wrote me three more emails saying if i want some space thats fine blahblahblah and then deleted me and blocked me..sooo yea sigh I didnt want to lose her friendship but i needed a little space to chill and then tell her whats wrong but she didnt take the needing space thing to well..this is exactly why i ignored her calls because i knew it was going to happen so now i geuss we are no longer friends.

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• It's a bit much. I would get annoyed too. I'm sure you were pretty weirded out by her calling, texting, messaging; but instead of answer her like that, you could have been a little nicer about it. Like "Bitch back off. LOL. im kidding.." No but seriously, tell her that it's becoming a nuisance with her calling for something she wants. And you would appreciate it if she would chill out. And call,text or whatever as a friend. Like How's your day, would you like to get a pedicure with me, movie? (Sorry, my language was kind of out there. But I thought it was funny and thought maybe you would and could use the 'if not laugh at least smile. :-) Just let her know..
    Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 8:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Delete her on fb and block her number on the phone. That should create all the space you are looking for.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yeah. you do. you have to set limits. being polite is fine....but talk to her. tell her that you are feeling used. or that you are no longer in a position to help her out. ignoring her is childish.
    mommy_wambles

Answer by mommy_wambles at 8:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i ignored her bc if i talked to her i would not of been nice and if i have nothing nice to say i do not say it until i get a voicemail telling me she needs me to watch her child because its "a bitch" to take them both with her to places and i have told her nicely and then she goes on her fb status and dogs me out. thats childish. and i told her in the email i wrote her saying that everytime she calls its for something(ride,food,money,babysitter) and never to chill and that it hurt. i have been a great friend to her and all she does is take and all i do is give, she has done one thing for me and that is watch my kids while i went to a bb game with my hubby and she didnt even watch my youngest he was in the road with cars beeping at him. i have gotton her food with my own money, drove to her house every tues and thurs and watch her daughter for 5 hours each day because again its a bitch to take two kids with her,
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i live 20 minutes away and instead of asking her mil to do it which she had been before me she would rather not ask her because she is a "bitch", i have tooken to places, helped her her permit, and just so much more its not even not even funny. hubby said i cant be using all of our money on helping a woman who get 650 dollars of free money government and wont help me with anything or buy me some food when its the end of the month and im strapped from helping her. i bring food to her house for my kids to eat and end up feeding her kids as well yet when all the food is gone after 5 hours she fixes her something and im left about to pass out (low blood sugar) and she doesnt even care. so ive taken alot of shit and im done
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• tell her exactly what you said here.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Just tell her how you feel.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Sometimes when people know you are upset with them, they won't settle down until they talk to you because they don't like the idea of someone being mad at them. You've explained to her why you aren't speaking with her and she should hopefully get the hint and back off. I had a friend like this and it was very annoying. If she continues, explain it to her again (maybe in more simple words) and if she still doesn't get it, I'd just start slowly kickin her out of your life.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Sweetheart, you are being walked on. Either you need to sit down with her and tell her she needs to learn to raise her kids to mind in a store and reciprocate when she asks favors, or you need to tell her to leave you alone and cut her out. People will only treat you as you allow them too. In future, I would suggest you don't bend quite so far over for your friends unless they do the same for you.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i have a update on what happened
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2011