I am always angry and frustrated! what gives?

i wake up angry. i am always upset. always. i have no patience for my kids. everything gets on my nerves. it seems that there is never a time when everything is just ok. any help would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• First I have to applaud you for even admitting that because im sure alot of us can feel like that at times. But to feel like that all the time not good! Is it your stuck in the house all the time and never get out like I have been because that can really wear on you. Trust me I know you can literally have a breakdown staring at the same walls every single day. I think you need some "me" time for yourself. Go get a pedicure and relax. Get some fresh air even if it means taking a walk it can help. Just to be alone away from the kids screaming, not having to pick up constantly after everyone and taking care of everyone..Just get away....I am going through the same thing and working on it and you sounded like me or sound like me because im working on getting away.
    angela627

Answer by angela627 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Well...first of all, do you think your angry because of problems in your family, marriage or do you think it could be some other problem? ....I felt like that for a lonnng time and finally started searching out for help on my own....I found what changed my life.
    I began taking (over the counter) L-Triptophan at night, just one capsule before bed and I've never felt so good in my entire LIFE!! Also, I take Melatonin (over the counter) at night, just a half tab. All the anti-depressants over the years having NOTHING on these 2 things and no DOCTOR ever told me they were out there and that they were helpful. I researched this on my own online. Thank God for studies posted online.
    Other than that....I haven't a clue what could be wrong. I'm just telling you what helped me lickety-split. Vitamin E and Omega 3-6-9 also.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i feel this way most times too...except the kid thing... dont know what to say, let me know when u figure it out :)
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You need to talk to your doctor you may be depressed. How's your relationship with your husband or your mother? Could talk to one of them without them trying to fix you? Maybe they could give you a break. Do you have time for yourself? A girls night out or a date night with your husband might help and give you something to look forward to when your feeling down.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Why do we get that way? I hate it when that happens with me and so does my family. Wish someone could figure out why and we could find the cure...Life would be so grand.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Just guess....but maybe because you have young children (under the age of five) and don't get a second to yourself and someone is constantly tugging at you, crying, whining or saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" while you're trying to make a phone call or write an email or whatever fill in the blank.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• and then your husband comes along and says "what's your problem? They are always so good with me" as he drops another dirty dish in the sink rather than open the dishwasher and put it in.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I recommend seeing someone that knows about Chinese medicine. that worked best for me!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• syphon...have you been spying on me?
    :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Sorry you feel that way! I do too. Are you taking any meds? Antidepressants made me way worse, and lots of other people I know too.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2011