Summer reading programs...

Is your kid signed up for any? Mine is signed up with THREE! Local library- read 10 books get a free book and coupons Barns and Noble- Read 8 books for a free book and Borders Read 10 books for a free book! I am so excited, lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in

• I have the form for TD Bank's. Read 10 books, get $10 in your account. I need to check with our library. They used to give out t-shirts but stopped that due to lack of funding. I think the program starts later this month.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Her Kindergarten teachers (she will start K in August), gave us a summer reading log to fill out. We turn it in at the beginning of the school year for prizes. Prizes are based on reading 20, 40, 80, or 100 books over the summer. Or in DDs case, having a majority of the books read to her. :)

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My oldest is going to be one of the volunteers for the library summer reading program.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Pizza Hut does one too - you log for a chance to win prizes.

I think Scholastic has one as well.

ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 12:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I used to work for the public library during the summer reading program. It's a great incentive. Hope your kids enjoy themselves!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• both my children are signed up with the KDL reading program
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Our 3 oldest (3, 4, and 8) are signed up with our local library. They won a prize for every 5 hours up until 20 hours, then at 25 hours they get a certificate and a t-shirt. :) Only 5 hours to go :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 24, 2011