Am i overreacting?

I don't like my husband haveing phone numbers of other women.. Even if there business partners.....am I over reacting? This is some of my jealousy issues...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Past is the past and you must let this go, it makes you look childish and insecure, and even if your sucking it up, I bet he knows how jealous you are of others, remember he married YOU< and my husband and I both have to deal alot with the opposite sex in our jobs, so it would drive both of us crazy if one of us was like this, perhaps you could benefit from counseling for your trust issues, they could rub off on your children as well.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• You are overreacting and over controlling. Jealousy issues or cheating issues. Has trust been broken?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would think so, especially if you know that they are business people.
    Talk to him, just say that you are feeling jealous and you need some words to allay your concerns.

My DH has associates, friends, etc…on his phone and FB. But because we trust each other and have total access to each other's accounts it's not an issue.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• No there's no trust broken in our marriage before we got married he was going to see his ex...and my past relationships seem to haunt me the fear of being hurt I have told him that I do feel jealous at times and I am trying to overcome it but don't know how and I am far from controlling trust me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You are not alone. Have you been giving any reason at all to feel jealous? I'm a very jealous person when it comes to my hubby with other females. Because I've been done wrong in the past and was lied to many times. But since, we've worked it out.
    Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 8:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Don't know how to overcome it?? There is this little thing called "Therapy". I suggest some.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• what do you mean 'see his ex?'
    yes, I think you are probably over reacting.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I wouldnt trust that most females r sneaky n conniving
    Anonymous

• Trust me ObbyDobbie. I am not that type of person its not like I even say anything to him... I just suck it up and deal with it you should really take your bitchyness elsewhere........

And yes its my past my first husband cheated ong me countless times and I always forgave him until he cheated with my little sister right after I had my dd then we split up and after a year or so I started dateing another guy who I grew up with. And he did it also cheated with my sister.....so now...three years later I have a wonderful loveing husband and I'm still insecure... And I have gotten better but its still there....and btw I've went to therapy...they told me its something I have to work out myself and it will take some time...and as far at the facebook thing we don't share passwords I have no reason to question him and when I said he goes to see his ex I ment that he has had to go get paperwork and things from her..for legal reasons
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yes you are over reacting.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2011