Is it possible to

love one man but have feelings for another? ,or is that not love at all? How do you really know if you love someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally, I do not believe you truly love a man if you have romantic feelings for another. Would you believe that same man loved you if he had romantic feelings for another woman?
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• sure is.. i know i love my SO well im IN LOVE with him bc i dont think about being with other men! u can love someone but not be in love. big difference
    Anonymous

• I think you can on different leavels
    Anonymous

• if your in love with a man you don't think about anyone else
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I don't think you can truly be in love with two men at the same time. When you are in love with someone, they are enough to satisfy you, they are the only one you want. That may not be either of the guys you are currently with (if you are in the situation), if he isn't enough to stop you from wanting more, then he isn't the one.

Answer by missanc at 8:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• You can't be in love with a man and have feelings for another. You can however, love a man abd have feelings for another.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I think so. I love my hubby with all that I am but have feelings for...someone... I wouldn't leave my hubby for him or do anything with him..
    Fantasystar

Answer by Fantasystar at 8:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• It is not possible to be in love with two men at the same time. That is not true love... that would be lust, at least one of them.
    SecondChances85

Answer by SecondChances85 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• All depends on the individual..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011