do i have a memory problem if i dont know where most of my money in over the years? other then rent food and a cellphone and apt i dont know where it went and it scares me ill be 27 in october and i think all the years passed by so fast please help me with my question thank you

adr2011

Asked by adr2011 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Health

• ginko... it helps ur memory :) they sell it at stores.. but no u dont think you do.. thats normal it happen to you and a lot more of us lol.. like me i cant figure out where it goes
    Anonymous

• if it's not a priority in your life you typically forget about it.. for instance, i can't remember my old phone numbers for my phones.. but it's irrelevant because I don't have them anymore. so there was no point to remember them.. so long as your remember important info, like you remember your childs first times, and things like that, then that's what matters.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011