14 year old mom

hi people im only 14 years old and i already have a 7 month old girl.well im pregnant with my second baby and my parents arent supporting me just my boyfriend which is 16.can anyone help me and give me advice plz?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Stay in school and ignore everyone here that will say mean things to you. Not really worth listing to. If your parents are going to help you, you need to stay in school, and take cause of your kids. And birth control. Not to be rude, but it would be a good Idea.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• what kind off advice are yo looking for. o to your dss and ask about welfare
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• what kind of advice are you looking for
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Your going to get alot of KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED first thing i advice you on is ignore it.
    I really dont have much advice for you but if you can handle it go for it. I'm 19 and having my third baby in 3 yrs this month.
    Anonymous

• TROLL!
    Anonymous

• Not much we can really do to help you. DSS, WIC, Welfare, medicaid. Stay in school as long as you can, and definitely get on the pill.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i think whoever the dad is needs to support you. not your parents, since you are a parent yourself.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• How far are you? Ummm...they are your parents they probably won't support you but I'm sure that they will be there for you and help you to get through, at least I hope that's the case. Umm but once you have this one please do get some birth control, I'm not trying to be mean it's just that two is alot of work and alot of money and also alot of stress on your body. Good luck and if you need to talk feel free to send me a message.
    -Lizzie
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It sounds like you just wanted to state that you were 14 and had 2 kids...You didn't really have a specific problem you were asking for advice about. Sounds more like you want attention.
    Anonymous

• Wow you have your plate full!! My cousins both had babies at this age I couldnt even imagain it!! Not bashing or anything but you didnt you take birth control precautions after your first baby?? Orrr did you want another one?? I dont know what to tell you it sounds like your mother should have been watching you a little more closley and tried to help prevent a second baby at this age!! I dont know what to tell you im 25 with 3 kids and having a 4th next month and its very hard on me cant imagain being 14 dont know what to tell ya other than sorry and get on birth control after this!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008