Did any of you make your on bouquets?

If so how did you do it??
Did you use real or fake flowers??
Was it hard??
Did it cost a lot??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 9:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I got some fake flowers but not sure if I remember what they were. I just went to michaels and found some books on how to make them. Not to do at all. I even had fake baby breath to it. I have seen them around and even some on the show the view this morning. They took real flowers with long stems and then just took ribbon around the stems to make one. Easy to make.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Yeah, i got a bunch of blue hydrangeas, bunched them up together to make a huge blue ball of flowers & wisteria was blooming at the time, so i got some white wisteria to kind of drape below it. It looked absolutely gorgeous! I did not put it together, one of my creative friends did....but i got so many complements on it & people were asking where i ordered the flowers from. I just got windows 7...I'm going to try & find a pic for you...if i can....still learning to navigate this thing...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• it cost me about 20 bucks...and she said it was not hard for her to make at all...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yep i made all my bouquets.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2011