For those who do drugs...

this is more a statement than a question. please please be careful! i'm not bashing about what you do, i'm just asking you either don't do them, or be careful.

my mom just found out today that her boyfriend died last night from an overdose. so please, please take a second thought on things...just for the safe side.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i agree thank you for that post mama and i'm sorry for your loss
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I don't do it, but I also just lost someone close last week because of this.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• The kid who killed my father in a car accident had pot and oxy in his system. Plus he was texting. Sorry for your loss.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Oh my gosh! My sisters friend just died, he was 28 and died because he drank so much alcohol all the time he had liver failure! If you use drugs or alcohol and know you want to quit, then please get help! You cannot do it on your own or you already would have!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011