Non monogamous relationships adult content

for those that are in a relationship that is non monogamous, care to share your story? was it that way from the start or did you change it over time?

how do you deal with jealousy? not sure if I could handle that part at all! I sometimes wonder if I would ever handle the idea of Dating out side the marriage being ok, but I don't think I would be able to deal with the idea of more than one spouse. One spouse is so much work as it is.

anyone?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• %90 of the time it backfires. Just keep that in mind.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• "%90 of the time it backfires. Just keep that in mind. "
    I didn't say I wanted to have a relationship of that type, I 'm just interested in hearing other people's stories.
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• i have been in a relationship were we would bring others girls in to have fun with, i did not get jealous becuase we were both with her...to me, if i could do it he could, in the relationship i am in now, i have been thinking of that but like you said, the jealousy, i know i would get jealous of my S/O right now. Before you do anything talk it over with your S/O , don't leave anything out, be open and honest...best of wishes
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I believe there are one or two cm groups where these arrangements are discussed from time to time .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My husband and I recently had a threesome because we decided to turn fantasy into reality. It was AWFUL! He realized that he didn't want to share me as badly as he thought he did (thank God!). I wanted to please him, but it was a mistake. The 3rd party is a friend of ours and now he wants to continue an affair with me without my husband's knowledge. Ain't happenin'.
    If you're thinking of trying anything like this, my advice is--DON'T!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• no info- bump!
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My last relationship was a plural one. It was wonderful! If my current husband were open to it I would happily do it again! I honestly never had any jealousy issues because I don't see my partner as my property. We were always honest and open with one another and it worked out great. If he hadn't insisted on joining the Air Force we most likely would have stayed together and lived that way forever. I have encouraged my husband many times to go out and find a girlfriend, but he's not a fan of the idea of having more than one woman in his life. I loved having someone else to help with laundry, housework and of course "man duty." And being I prefer women sexually, it was nice for me to have another woman around for that as well... Now, if you're the kind of person who feels your partner is your property or if you view sex as something special, it most likely won't work for you. But for me, it was great.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2011