I just found out I am pregnant but not by a very good guy, this will be my second kid, but don't know if I can raise two kids by myself :( I am scared!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is always adoption if you wanted to consider that.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I am sorry that you don't feel ready for this. It is hard to accept this kind of challenge when you don't even care for the person you were in a relationship with. Is there someone you can talk to? There are resources to help you with this situation. Be sure to get yours and your baby's medical attention and get started on WIC or any other program you can to ensure a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby. You can do it, you have a the experience from your first baby - and we all have faith in you. Don't let your feelings for the baby's father cloud over what you can feel for this child. Have a calm acceptance of this situation, and remember this baby is a part of you, too, and you will be doing yourself a lot more good than being angry or scared of the situation. Do you have family or friends that can help you? I hope so. Please continue to post if you need someone to talk to.
    thadams

Answer by thadams at 8:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• You can do it. I know it will be harder but think that thats your baby no matter if the father is there or not or the father is good or bad. think about it really well. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmomr

Answer by hmomr at 8:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• give the baby up and while youre in there, get your tubes tird. dont want kids, prevent them. dont mean to be mean.
    shannon401

Answer by shannon401 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I just want to wish you the best of luck! Just remember, we are so much stronger than we think we are! You probably thought that you couldn't handle the first one either, but can you imagine life without your first? Once you have that beautiful baby, you'll find the strength you need. Please don't terminate your pregnancy! You never know, this new child of yours could save someone's life some day!
    DpaigeP

Answer by DpaigeP at 1:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• there is always adoption but if you keep the baby or choose adoption god will never give you anything he knows you cant handle
    sexyeyes0702

Answer by sexyeyes0702 at 3:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE YOUR BABY UP..DONT KILL IT..OH.MAMA IT IS SCARY BUT I DID IT BYMYSELF WITH 3 KIDS AND 2 OF THOSE IN DIAPERS ON MY OWN GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORK..I SURRVIVED..JUST TRY AND GET ON BC AFTER BABY.IF YOU NEED TO TALK MESSAGE ME..I WILL TRY AND MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR CHOICE TO KEEP BABY..
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Dont worry if you feel he is a good guy and good enough that he will be there to help you raise the baby?
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• considering you already have a child, you should be picky about who you date, and if he's a so called loser you should have dumped his butt long before getting prego, though I know this can be hard, That is up to you on weather to keep the child or not, though you have done it with 1 and made it, though another one will be harder for you. think of it this way, if there wasnt abortion there wouldnt be an option would there, This may help you out. copy and paste this to your web browser www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/aborted.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• With God anything is possiable there are places that can help call Birthrght 1-800-550-4900 God Bless choose life
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2008