Chicken Pox?

My DD is just over ten months and has a rash type thing on her back. My oldest has eczema (really dry skin) and that's what it looked like so I put on some Eucerin Cream, that's what we use to rid the oldest of it. I did this last night and I looked this evening and it looks likes it's worsen. She has no fever just this rash. Could it be Chicken Pox? If so what do I need to do? If not what else could it be? And how serious is it really either way? I don't remember anything about having the Pox except it was when I was 8.

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 9:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Chicken pox looks like blisters and if it is just use calimine lotion and baby motrin she gets a fever. You can't really do anything for it, it just needs to run it's course.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• did you swich anything with your laundry, buy clothes w.o washing it 1st...sometimes you can use the same stuff and all of a sudden break them out.
    also have you tryed any new foods
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Look under her armpits too. If she does have it it will be there plus they look like lil blisters, google it.
    Anonymous

• No I haven't changed anything not even her diet or detergent. There are none under her arms just her back stomach and back of the legs
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 9:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Have you had her in warm clothing? it could be a little heat rash.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 9:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008