How often do you have sex? adult content

I was chatting with my neighbor who is in her 60's and she said she NEVER told her husband no. She also said they still do it 3 to 5 times every week now. She kinda made me feel bad because my husband is lucky if he gets it 3 times a week and I have no problem saying no.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 10:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• My hubby likes twice a day. When he asks for it and if I don't feel like it, I tell him he has to make me want it!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I never say no becuase i want it just as much which. We may give us 1 day off a week from it. Its usually once or twice a day.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Different strokes for different folks! Seriously, everybody's relationships are different and everyone's sex drives are different. I wouldn't compare, only hope you still want to do it as much when your 60!
    LoveHerDad

Answer by LoveHerDad at 10:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Not as often as he would like, or as often as we used to. But often we are both just really tired - our baby wakes frequently and he gets up very early for work. We are lucky if we do it 3 times a month these days!
    Anonymous

• hahaha...sex?? Its been so long they MUST have changed it. Im 34 weeks pregnant. I find sex SO uncomfterable, and unappealing. I give hand jobs though to make up for my lack of sexy time. And, before the pregnancy...it was maybe once every 2 weeks. I have never been to into sex, but I like all the before sex stuff :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• How do people have time to do it twice a day? Do ya'll work? Have kids? Have other interests? Dang.
    Anonymous

• I have only told my husband NO about 5x in these 7 years we've been together. I love him and want him to be happy. HOWEVER...my husband is only home 2-3 weekends out of a month so...we usually are intimate every night on those weekends Fri, Sat & Sun night. Then he leaves again for 2 weeks.. We feel like we have to use what time we have because we aren't together every night of the week like an average family. If we were home together every night like average families out there then....it would probably be every other night. (AND, we're 46 and 48yrs) Hope that helps.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• My husband is usually ready and willing (more than I am), but he has told me no once or twice. He denies it and tells me that I should have just climbed on top of him and he would have woken up, but there really have been a couple nights when he was just too tired, eyes already shutting, and just didn't want to get jiggy with it. So it isn't always the women saying no!
    Anonymous

• Not as often as we should, my sex drive is super low and his is super high he would like it morning noon and night and I'm happy once a month. If the times right, just got a shower, kids sleeping I'm game.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• At anonymous asking how people have time to do it twice a day, they find time just like you find time to be on the computer answering questions on this post. Just saying
    alboston

Comment by alboston (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2011