This isnt a Q, but.... my phone has ran away :(

I was shopping, checked my phone before going into the market, then put in back in my purse. When I got home, I set my purse down, unloaded the groceries, went to my purse to check my phone... and it was gone. This was almost 5 hours ago. I am so frustrated!!! AND...my boyfriend was supposed to be home at 5, its now 7:30...but I have no way of getting ahold of him. Grrr. Im just annoyed. I tore my house apart, and my car. I checked the street, I checked the fridge and cupboards, I went back to Market to see if I somehow left it there, its not. Ugh. Im tired, super pregnant and I want my phone and my boyfriend. AND, I cant afford a new one...even a craigslist one as Im super poor. Just spent my last extra extra money to get keyless entry for my stupid car. Just needed to bitch for a moment. I hope my bf comes home soon... I hate worrying.

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 10:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• That sux I hope you've found your phone and your boyfriend buy now. If you have a phone that can be located you could trying locating it.

retent

Answer by retent at 2:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Have you tried calling it from another number?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2011