I knew this would happen!!!

This is more of a vent because I know the majority of you will think i'm stupid for staying wit this man,but I love him and i knew all this from the get-go so....my SO's ex is sick like throwing up non stop sick he went over there this morning before work to set up tv for her and then when he got off work because he had not completed it...well he saw how sick he was and told me he was going to stay and watcht the kids so she could rest...okay fine...mind you I'm sick too i can barely get out of bed and I have 3 kids but whatever...well around 7 I ask him if hes gonna be home anytime soon and he says he will be leaving around 8 to not bother cooking...good because i really dind;t want too...well i went off on him telling him I don;t know how much longer I can be put second to her and how I'm sick too and the only break he offers me is to not cook dinner...i watch his kids all the time while he rests on the weekends and it's nice to see how much he really cares about me...of course when he came home..just to change he has to drive her to the hospital we got to talking and he was like "what did you want me to watch your kids or somethin" in a are you serious kinda tone...I just kept my mouth shut because I know they are not his but come on!! whatever he pises me off sometimes and it;s like I feel bad for geting upset because she had a bone marrow transplant like 2 yrs. ago and she could be having graff v host in her stomach casing her to throw up..of course her kids were just throw up sick themselves so umm..it could be that too plus she is no longer taking all the meds she is supposed to so it' hard to feel bad for the lady when she is sick!!! of course SO tells me which is totally wacked but I get it when she gets like this he realizes how lucky he is to have me and how detached from her he really has become because before he would ahve been freaking out and now he's juts like whatever go to the hospital...this is just hard to deal with sometimes! but like I said I knew if from the get-go and I love him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know how you deal with all this. No way. She needs to find someone else to lean on, they are divorced. Whether she has cancer or not. I sure as hell would not be going over to my exes all the time, I would help in other ways if I could. Maybe you should go to your exes when he gets sick and see how hubby likes it. I'm sorry but it sounds to me like he is cheating. Just my opinion!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 4, 2011