Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do?

I have 5 kids, my last two c-sec. They are 2 and 3. I had my tubal with my last one. But now have heavy periods and need to have my bladder put back where it belongs but doc wont do it without a hysterectomy. I know there is a procedure that does it with only a few small slits in your skin but he doesnt do it. He says uterus is not prolapsed enough to go up and get it. So he wants me to let him cut me for the 3rd time...I am sooo sick of being cut open. Should I look for a new doc I have had him for 18 yrs. Or let him cut me open for the 3rd time in as many yrs?


Asked by salexander at 9:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Health

Level 26 (28,366 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Perhaps get a second opinion, anyway. It doesn't make sense for you to have this done if you feel so strongly about it, so get a second opinion and decide then. I hope that it all goes well with you. Good luck.

    Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008