Anyone horrible sick the whole way through your pregnancy?

Im 30 weeks today and have been sick the whole time :0( I have read that in some case your doctor will induce labor early because of it....True False?? Im kinda hoping this will happen to me have you heard anything or had this happen to you or someone you know?

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 10:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was sick 6 out of 9 months that I was preg with my 1st....and no they won't induce because of it.....that I know of. You wouldn't want your baby born before their lungs develop around 36-37wks. Hang in there!
    I've heard that because people heave, it can induce labor because of all the stress on the body.....
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Oh I know she cant come for at least another 8 weeks just really dont want to go the extra month to 42....I know it sound horrible to say. I have only gained 10lbs cause I cant eat...

lil_momma_vdv

Comment by lil_momma_vdv (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I was HORRIBLY sick for 4 months.
    I don't think you will be induced unless there is high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia, the baby is in distress. It would help if you RELAX and try not to worry ...it ,might help with the nausea.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I was horribly sick through out my whole pregnancy. I couldn't hold anything down, food, water, nothing. I got to the point I was losing more weight then I was gaining and when I was 36 weeks pregnant I looked like I was about 25 weeks pregnant and according to the Ultrasound I was only 25 weeks pregnant.....which was wrong.

I became a high risk because I kept losing amniotic fluid, I wasn't leaking, I wasn't dialating, and DD got to a certain point and stopped growing and her lungs weren't fully developed, the doctors had no explanation for it and because my condition got worse over a few days I was induced early.

Each doctor has their own reasons for inducing someone early, I have never heard of a doctor inducing someone just because they were always sick....I was sick all the time, even when I was in labor I ended up getting sick, but I was induced because I almost lost DD.

I wish you luck though!
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Not worried at all just tired of puking all day...
    lil_momma_vdv

Comment by lil_momma_vdv (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2011