i need ideas for an 11 year old party for an sleepover in an hotel

sidneygirl1

Asked by sidneygirl1 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• pool party?

dvds?

makeovers? Yeah, that seems like it would keep them busy a long time and not be too loud to torment other guests.
    Anonymous

• I'd say reserve all the rooms around the room(s) the sleepover will be in so you don't end up with a lot of noise complaints from people in the next door rooms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Pedicures, Make overs, Board games, movies
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My daughter is having a spa night for her sleepover. They will do several spa treatments like facial masks (you can look up recipes for masks and scrubs online). Then they will do makeovers. Once the makeovers are complete they will be doing music videos. If you have your laptop and the hotel has wifi in the rooms you can use any of the online karaoke sites for music. My camera takes video. Once their videos are done we will email them home. Their goodie bags include a bath of facial masks and foot scrubs I made up, as well as some spa equipment from the dollar store. I got microfiber facial scrubbers, emery boards, headbands, and ankle socks.
    liscat

Answer by liscat at 10:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011