I have an interesting question.. adult content

ok so i have been pregnant once before and i could tell pretty quickly that something was different. i'm pretty small due to a genetic disease i have yet i have been gifted with the ability to have kids so a week after sex i felt my pants get tighter and i noticed my chest being very tender yet i was young and not as healthy as i should have been and i lost the baby. now i found an amazing man and we went into a relationship fast and furiously and i'm starting to notice strange changes. we didn't use protection and it was a crazy couple days for us. so it is possible. i also keep track of my cycle through a program and the day after i ovulated we had sex... could these strange changes be pregnancy? here are my symptoms.
- sensitive smell
- tenter chest
- cravings for salty and crunchy.
- tired and irritable
- back aches
if anyone could help me out. i have bought pregnancy tests but they don't usually work for like 2 weeks after the intercoarse.

lizzielu88

Asked by lizzielu88 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I mean, they are symptoms of pregnancy, but also symptoms you are starting your period. The only real way to tell is by taking a test. You will just have to wait and see. Good luck.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• my thing is my period is like always presented the same way, this has never happened. i have cramps horribly before and i'm like a kid hiped up on coffee or something before. so these symptoms are not normal for me.
    lizzielu88

Comment by lizzielu88 (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Well normally you would have to be at least 2-3 weeks preggo before you get symptoms. Tender breasts are one of the first signs. But all those symptoms sound like normal period symptoms.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• my sis can usually tell 3-4days after that shes gotten preggers ..soo u very may be preggers good luck and take the test in a week or so
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Seriously, it is better to wait until you have missed your period for certain before trying to test. I was ttc baby #3 all last year and I am not kidding you, I saw "positive" lines on every test...when I wasn't (yet). Your mind WILL play tricks on you. Also, the tests that say they can tell you 5 days before your missed perod are kind of misleading. Every woman/pregnancy is different. I did not know I was pregnant with my first baby until I got the flu and became so sick that when I saw the doctor and he asked when my last period was....I realized it had been 7 weeks! My second baby, I knew right away because my son was only 15 months and I just "knew". My test turned +++ 3 days before my period was due. No symptoms with her until week 6. This time, we temporarily stopped trying and when I got prego, I thought I was ovulating late! (had sore nipples) took ovulation tests that were ALL ++++ for over a week. That's how I knew.
    Wonderland12777

Answer by Wonderland12777 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• well i found out yesterday, i am pregnant..... thanks for all your comments!
    lizzielu88

Comment by lizzielu88 (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011