Having another c-section or have had two?

I just started a group called " Repeat C-sections", It's on my page or you can search.. keyword: c-sections. Anyways, I'm just looking for other Mommies to join me so we can connect. Whether you didn't choose to have one or you did, we can share our experiences and help others get through it!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I had two. I was in a car accident in July 2004 and shattered my pelvis. I had no choice. My OBGYN told me nothing was getting near it because my pelvis would break. I wasn't scared at all but rather releived. My friends who had children naturally always talked about all the pain and I had all the pain I could take with my accident. My blood pressure did drop extremely during both c-sections but I believed in my OBGYN and had faith in him and God. He was a wonderful man and doctor.
    linwood

Answer by linwood at 9:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yuo should join my group!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I had two, had three kids the normal way and my fourth decided at 4 months gestation to be butt first and stayed that way until the day he was born. The 5th was a repeat because they are only 13 months apart.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2008