One BIG headache

So two weeks before my c-section my doctor can no longer take my insurance. Ive been seeing them for 9 MONTHS. Then 2 days before they stop it they tell me I can have them write a letter and they I would have to call my insurance then send it to my insurance to see if they could cover it until the baby is here. Its a lot of running around and phone calls. I already have to go to get ultrasounds twice a week and doing all that stuff is just adding on stress! The only reason I have to go twice is because they thought something was wrong but Im almost 37 weeks and fine. Me and the baby have had NO problems.

Should I find someone for the last week before my c-section or is it safe to just skip it?
I really dont want to find a new doctor I dont know. It seems like a bunch of stress I dont really need.

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 11:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh my gosh..!!! That is really crazy. I would be so upset!!!! I hope everything works out for you.
    I would write the letter..
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• They would be the ones writing a letter. Which is a completely different appointment because it takes so long to do
    Augusta

Comment by Augusta (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I would find another doctor. Unless they could figure it out for you tomorrow... It is a crappy situation but you do not need the stress. After you have the baby, you won't care too much about your doctor- only the baby:) Good luck! I am sorry you have to go through this so late in your pregnancy!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2011