Do u or dont u? adult content

do you like to give/receive oral?
and would you say you have a technique to give , receive or avoid it?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I like both.

My technique for giving is teasing. I take my sweet time and enjoy what I'm doing. For me, any act of love or pleasure is an act of worship, of myself, my husband, and the divine in both of us. I really love to make him feel good, so I drag it out.

His technique is trying to get me off as fast as possible lol. I don't particularly enjoy that, I would like the same care and affection to be used on me as I use on him, but no matter how many times I tell him that, he just gets too excited to do anything else. Plus I think he gets bored lol.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i like to give it to my husband

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I dont so much like it done to me because its too over whelming, the sensation is just too intense in the right spot and since he found it, he wont stay away. I do however like to give it to him because he loves it and I love that I can make him feel so good :)

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 12:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Neither. He won't let me give him oral, and I'm not too enthralled with receiving it. He'll give it to me about once a year...about all I'll allow him to. He loves it :/

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Both, but I like giving better.

Answer by popzaroo at 1:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• both

Answer by SnapIt at 2:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I prefer giving it.

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i LOVE to give. my husband is the only person who has done it to me. it was always enjoyable but it took a few years for him to make me orgasm that way.

Answer by ajs16919 at 4:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I liked it at one point ( getting) however i'm not so keen on it anymore, but I don't mind giving it.

Answer by Luvmyriley at 11:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i don't like receiving and this morning i refused to give it and he got pretty upset, so im not very good at saying no even if i don't want it.
    i rather give it so i think i've got the technique down

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2011