Do you think people are born gay or choose to be gay? adult content

im not saying all gay people are born that way. I know a lot of them just experiment and prefer their same sex over the opposite.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 12:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• There is no way to know and it really does not matter either way.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I Honestly think both , That's my opinion .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I believe that the vast majority are born that way. Women tend to be more fluid in their sexuality than men, but for the most part, if you're gay, you were born that way. Only people who thing being gay is wrong believe otherwise.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• We have no control over who we love, I believe your born that way! Weather it may be your gay, straight, or you like the best of both worlds :0)

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 12:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Born that way.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Doesn't matter if they choose to be gay or are born that way, they CHOOSE to act upon it. Maybe we will never know if its chosen or given. Just like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Born that way , i was under the impression that it was scientifically proven .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Both. My aunt says she is gay because she was molested by a guy when she was younger. My neice is gay and says she was born that way.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Myownhappiness... it's wrong to love a man. WRONG. It's wrong to have sex with a man. I decree this.

Now never ever act on your heterosexual urges, because they're wrong.

Would you be happy living that way? Yeah, thought not. Don't ask anyone else to live that way either just because they fall in love with someone of their own gender.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• wait if it was scientifically proven then is there a gay gene? And Emmy and Lisa has your niece ever been with a man? Or just got comfy with a girl?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2011