Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I need some help hope you can help me bc im at lost adult content

k so for some reason the only way i can orgasm is with my husband hands or a vibrator i just cant with his penis it really agravates me a friend of mine told me recently that when a intact guy has sex he pleases his women better is this why i cant orgasm with his penis or is there somthign wrong with me im so confused i just really want to be able to have one with just my hubby and not other items also sometimes my stomach is uncomfortable when we have sex as well which really messes up the mood

Answer Question

Asked by Welch41407 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

Level 4 (32 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • It is nonsense to say an ' intac t; ' guy pleases his woman better . My husband is circumcised and he is great at satisfying me . Have you consulted a doctor about this ? I am not saying there is anything wrong with you , but it does sound like a sexual dysfunction for which medical advice and help may be available for you both .

    Answer by janet116 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • There's nothing wrong with you, and there's nothing wrong with him being circ'd. Your friend is WRONG.

    Some women...MOST women, cannot orgasm with penetration alone. Massaging the clit while penetration most certainly helps with that orgasm, I said, most women need that in order to be able to orgasm.

    There are books out there that might be able to help you learn to orgasm w/o the need for clit stimulation.

    Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • Research shows that MOST women do not orgasm from a dick alone. You are totally not alone.

    Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • Ok. First, you are not weird. I can't either with just the penis. Lots of women have this issue. Its not a big deal. You just need the outter stimulation more. Everyone always told me about this almighty "G" spot. I talked to my physician and told him I really don't think I have a G spot because its never happened that way and he said we all have them just some womens are more sensative and others hardly have the sensation. Does the hubby have a problem with it?

    Answer by DDWay at 12:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • im not really sure good to know im not alone
    he jsut kept tellign me that nothing is wrong with it

    Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • 80% of women need clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm. There's nothing wrong with you.

    Intact men take shorter strokes during sex, though, which is better at not interrupting female sexual response. A lot is lost to circumcision.

    Answer by Ati_13 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • I agree with everyone else...most women do not orgasm that way...vibrating cockrigns are awesome and he'll like it to

    Answer by suhweetness at 1:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • You are not alone!

    Answer by kdwiegandt at 1:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • I agree with hope and glory

    Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

  • According to Dr. Ruth some women can only reach climax with clitoral stimulation, and some women need both clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Get your man a vibrating cock ring to solve this issue. Just make sure it's large enough for him at full erection.

    Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.