Pet urine smell edit with some info :()

My pups have a bad habit of doing therir business on my couch and I was wondering if any of you know of any tips to get the smell out...and please no smarty pants telling to throw my couch out...if I could afford to replace it i would...after the pups are done potty training...as of right now i need all my sitting

They just chewed up the puppy pads...I did some research and came across a carpet and upholstry cleaner company that gave away their secret...they said to mix 2 parts warm water with 1 part vinegar in a spray bottle and spray the area to remove the smell...also seen that if you a baking soda paste scrub on spot, can use black light to find dried up spots, let dry completely and scrub it off then sprinke with baking powder and let sit for 24 hours I will let you all know how it works :)

thanks ladies for all your help

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• GL with that one.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• there has to be a way
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Use a scrubbie sponge and a bucket of hot soapy water,scrub really hard! Then cover it with puppy pads after it dries! They r absorbant and disposable!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Carpet fresh from Glade. Wait until the pee is dry and sprinkle the pet urine kind on and then vacuum off.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Natures miracle enzyme cleaner may help they even have a product to deter return elimination. All invest in puppy pads. Our puppy was house broke by 9 weeks we did have the occasional don't get mad at me I will turn and pee on the floor moments. However she is now 16 weeks and we haven't had to clean any thing up in a long time
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 8:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2011