So tell me what you think!!!!

My 5yr old son and I were laying on the couch this past Friday night around 9:30pm watching a movie and getting ready for bed. Out of nowhere is said mom did you lock the door . I said i think i did but I will check he put his little hand on the dead bolt as i turned it. Guess what it wasnt locked. I was on the phone with my sister at this time. I said to her that is so odd that a 5yr old would worry about a door not being locked she replied theres probably a reason. Well get this the next evening we came home from shopping and my neighbor called to tell me her husband came home from work at aprox 2:00am Saturday morning and there was 4 men.2 in our back yard I remind you it is fenced in. And 2 in our neighbors carport.When they saw our neighbor that come home from they slowly walked to there car and left . I feel my son could have saved our lives.

ssbowman55

Asked by ssbowman55 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• some kids are connected like that growning up i was like that. also i have a open connection if you beleive in things like that would love to invite you to our group just ask i will post the group. its for ppl who are a lil connected or those with kids who are..there are excerises and all...and to see if they are.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• That is crazy. He deserves a treat :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Wow..That' really cool. Kids amaze m.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• oops I meant me. =)
    TiffanyLove18

• Oh wow, I'm glad you double checked and that your family is safe. I think kids just like adults sometimes get a weird feeling that something isn't right.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My child is very much in to Church. He loves god to the greatest. My child said hes gonna be a preacher . He has amp,microphone,bible,and a book stand we had made for him.I think its a connection he has with god.
    ssbowman55

Answer by ssbowman55 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• He is a vary smart boy. for protecting you
    You should be proud of him.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Spiritual Power...
    is the group. its not my group but i love it...ty for allowing me to shair with you.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• here is the autrull link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/spiritualpower
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008