could the doc b wrong

could the doc be wrong about my due date? i had a misscarage in feb. and now he doc says im 34 weeks w. my second preg. but every time i got to the doc i messure bigger than i should i fill huge and just want this baby out. i feet r swollen no matter what i do to them and i get out of breath just trying to put on socks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when was your miscarriage? Mine was Feb 12th and I had my little guy november 15
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Sounds like a normal pregnancy to me. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• the end of feb.
    Anonymous

• depends... I mean you could be further along! i was right on target... but thats because my husband and I had sex the night after the bleeding stopped (didn't think we could get pregnant... lol) I didn't start feeling the way your describing until I was about 36 weeks
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I think mine is because I didnt have a period i april. they say I'm 34wks I think i'm more that.
    Anonymous

• even if he is wrong. your baby will come when ever its ready.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• you know your body the best really. I mean doctors can only guess. So just hang in there! your precious baby will be here soon! i know it seems like forever but it will go by quick
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I measured almost 3 weeks ahead until the 37th week. They kept a close eye on me to make sure that my baby wasn't huge or that there wasn't other issues. I had him one week early and he weighed under 6 lbs. It just varies
    Anonymous

• I popped out with my second, that by 3 mo. I was sent for an ultrosound to check for twins. Ended up with one larger baby than my first. Every pregnancy is different. *SPECIAL*
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 10:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• They could definitely be off. My doc told me after my first was born that he was at least a week "older" than we had originally thought. The good thing is, doctors are always trying to induce moms waaaay too early, (which is a bad thing, although I know it doesn't seem so when you're so uncomfortable) and if they think you're less far than you are, then that won't happen, until it really does need to be done.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 10:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008