Do you think you married the wrong man?

I do... I'm wondering if I'm the only person who feels this way. I feel terrible for feeling this way, but I know that I made a horrible mistake when I married my husband. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Sure did, thats why I am divorced 6 months later
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• NO, NOT AT ALL, HE CAN BE HARD TO GET ALONG WITH AT TIMES. BUT, ABOVE ALL I LOVE HIM AND I WOULD MARRY THE OLD HIM ALL OVER AGAIN. LOL
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lots of women are in that boat with ya. I married my hubby for the wrong reasons but over 15 yrs down the road I can't imagine my life without him. Lots of people are love with the idea of being in love and jump in before they really know one another well enough to make that kind of promise.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I did the first time around, and the Lord had to actually SHOW me that the one I'm with now is "the one." My first marriage was abusive, BTW, and it didn't take long to realize I'd made a mistake. But by then, I was pregnant and felt I owed it to the baby (which later turned to 3 children, not triplets) to have a united family. Years later, hubby number 2 came around and got me out. Hubby #2 and I had been friends for many years already, and I knew he wasn't like AH. No regrets this time, and I'm happier than I've ever been.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No but sometimes I wonder if he married the right woman. LOL I'm definitely the lucky one.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I feel for you. My husband is not the man I thougth he was. I want out but don't know how to do it.
    Anonymous

• yep but 5 years and 2 kids later we're still together.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes. But in a way I am glad I did b/c without that pr**k I wouldn't have my two babies.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• you know what? The first marriage is just for practice anyway. He' s the practice husband. Now you can go out & find the real one! I did. Much better this time. Keeping this one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sometimes because my husband is such a difficult man to love suddenly and sometimes i can't stand him and want to punch him in his face.
    momma-misha

Answer by momma-misha at 11:03 AM on Dec. 10, 2008