Has anyone noticed? (For McCain supporters)

Chris Rock had a movie out called "Head of State." In it, he plays a man who gets nominated by a political party in a humerous way even though he had very little experience in poliltics. He just thought he could make a difference. Has anyone noticed the similarity between him and Obama? Obama has little experience, is black (nothing wrong...no offense intended), and he got elected President!

I noticed that the other day and just had to comment about it.

rhope4

Asked by rhope4 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's funny because my husband and I both say that this whole Obama being elected thing is like a bad Hollywood script. The kind where things get blown up in the end. You don't think it can get any worse, but yet it keeps going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Wooh! I liked that analogy.
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 10:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Wow...uh...LAME.
    Do you know the difference between Movie land and the Real world?
    "Oh! I was just thinking I saw this movie that a Black guy got a political position, and in real life a Black guy got a political position!--LOL...Ha, Isn't that just the funniest?"
    NOT
    Anonymous

• reminds me more of sarah palin
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 10:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• lol....says anon. Love it!!! I noticed some similarities, no matter how lame some think it is. Thought some might get a kick out of it. I know I did. Wonder if Chris Rock noticed it yet?

I know movies aren't real life. I was born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday. However, life sometimes imitates...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Are you sure you wasn't born yesterday? Because if you had any sort of knowledge of sarcasm you would know that the "LOL" was mocking you.
    OMG, are there really people like this out there?....hmm...
    Anonymous

• uhm....the point of this post?
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 10:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I had a bitter sandwich for lunch too. Did yours have mayo?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I don't like mayo. I had....crap what did I have for lunch? Oh yeah I had a bagel with butter with 3 pieces (thinly sliced of salami and a half a piece of swiss....melted. Mmmmm......Might need a snack.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 10:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• bitter sandwich for lunch...LOL.....I love it!!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008