I got a question

i got a question about pregnacy i just wonderin is it normal for a pragnet women hip bones stike out i just wongdering because i am pragnet and my hip bones stike out i do not now if that is normel or not if any one now will some one respond to it beucase i am pragnet and i dont now if it is or not and i got a neathr question is it nomel for a pragnet women get sick all the time i dont now about that one eather i am new at this and i am pragnet withmy first child

brittanytoner

Asked by brittanytoner at 1:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• yeah getting sick is normal not sure about the hips
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• spell check...!=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Maybe hip spread? I've never heard of hips sticking out, but for some women, the hips do get wider to accommodate a baby passing through. The sickness is called morning sickness, but it can last all day, or happen at any time. It generally only lasts through the first trimester, but it can stick around longer. Make sure you're getting prenatal care. You can ask your doctor these questions, too, just to be sure. :-) I hope that helps!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Your immune system gets weak during a pregnancy or it could attack the baby you are carrying. Pregnant women do get sicker that non-pregnant women because of this.

I'm not sure what you mean by your hips striking out.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2011