Out of the mouths of babes....

My dd today got really mad out our dog when he wouldn't give up the toy they were playing fetch with and the next thing I hear is "Oh for gosh sakes Doc!!" I like to pee all over myself when I heard her repeat it clear as day.
She repeated what me and my DH would say when we get frustrated at her "Oh for gosh sakes Marisa!"
What are some funny moments with your little ones??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry did you say you like to pee all over yourself??? lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I asked my son (7) to get me something and he replied, "Get off your lazy butt and get it yourself." I looked at him like DID YOU JUST SAY THAT!!!! and a scared little I'm in trouble, should I not have said that look came over his face. He innocently says "you say that to me." boy or boy I do say that to him, he is always getting his sister's to do things for him and I will tell him not to be so lazy and so on. In my case I was breastfeeding his little brother and asked him to bring me the remote so I could put a show on. Crazy boy, he appologized big time.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have 3 DSs. DS#1 is 13, DS#2 is 9, and DS#3 is 4. We were in our truck traveling somewhere when the 2 oldest got into this huge argument that was driving DH & I crazy. DS#2 got mad at DS#1 for calling him a turd. DS#2 told DS#1 that he was a turd. DS#2 told DS#1 that he didn't like it when DS#1 called him a turd. DS#3 chimed in and said, "Well, when Dad comes home from work, he says, "How's my little turd?" DS#3 inadvertently stopped his brothers' argument. The boys had a good laugh over what their youngest brother said. I know that this is crude but young children sometimes see life differently than those that are older.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My dd, 5, asked me a ton of questions and they were starting to get really rediculous. I finally said I don't know. She smiles at me and says see you don't know everything!
    At my mom's one day dd was running around when she was supposed to be at the table finishing her lunch. She didn't listen to grandma tell her to sit so her big bro says "sit down and eat your damn carotts!"
    After hearing dh curse someone out while driving one day ds started saying "Fing people" when he heard the horn.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Have you ever been asked, "What's that?" over and over again by your toddler? One day at Fashion Bug, I was trying on clothes. I had finished and we were walking past the wall of bras when he put his brakes on and asked me, "What's that?". I told him that I didn't know what it was. I asked him what he thought it was. He went over and started checking out a padded bra. He thought about it for a minute and said, "They're knee pads".
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• lol dustbunny my kids call them boobie holders
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• LOL dustbunny, my dd says the same thing as well like...oooooooooooooo whast that?? With her eyes WIDE open! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• @amanda........well I wasn't sitting down when I started to laugh!! But I was drinking iced T and was on my 3rd glass and was just getting ready to bring her inside cause I has to pee when I heard my dd yelling at our dog. Good thing I had practiced kegel exercises when I was prego!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• my 6 year old son is autistic, i don't know where he got it from but he says, "oh, what to do, what to do." in a sing songy voice. it is so cute.
    ajs16919

Answer by ajs16919 at 4:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011