Is it possible for a baby to see spirits or feel bad vibes?

See my son and i were playing in the hallway in our apartment today so were were rolling the ball hes 2 years old.... So we were playing he stops rolling the ball and runs straight to the bathroom entrance way so i was looking at him and he just was starring at the bathroom like if he had saw something or someone so i walk up towards him and asked him if he was okay and normally when he sees something or someone he says mommy but this time he didn't say anything at all!! he looked at me and just started pointing at the bathroom but he looked scared... he was just starring at it   so i called his dad and asked him to see what was in the bathroom but he said there was nothing in the bathroom so i told him to tell my son to go into the bathroom with him he looked at me and my husband and said no!!! ran to our room hid and ran back to the hallway to close the bathroom door.

jessica449153

Asked by jessica449153 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think it's possible, but the vast majority of spiritual energies are not bad... just unfamiliar.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Also, just because a baby acts like this doesn't mean he saw a spirit. Don't jump to conclusions just yet :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• thanks cause he freaked me out today
    jessica449153

Comment by jessica449153 (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• like it was said it is very possible. and yes remember many spirits aren't mean or out to harm you. . . they are curious. it is true that there are those that are harmful and just keep in mind Negativity draws out negativity. Don't be freaked. There could be a simple none paranormal explanation. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• yes it is possible and you should stop entertaining the idea of it now, if something is there it will pick up on your belief in it
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 2:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• im haveing the smae thing to happen to my son i think they can it has been said that babys can see spirits where we cant cause the spirits know that we dont realy believe what they say i know it sounds nuts i thought the same way my son had pointed at a pic of my grandfather more than onice and then pointed at the chair that i have that used to belong to him there is other things that he had done but i think they can
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes. I know DS has picked up on them. My FIL's dad is in my in-laws' old house, and he would constantly pause and stare at something no one else could see. My MIL would just say, "It's okay, it's just Grandpa." Grandpa would make noises and make things happen that wouldn't just happen, and they were often related to his personality, that's why they think it was him, plus it only started after he died. I have seen DS pick up on them here and there. I do believe so, and like it was said above, most are not out to do anything bad. Just spending time with family and loved ones, or curious.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• yes i believe it is possible i knew a little girl that was 3 years old and she would be watching tv and would tell her babysitter " Maria tell her to move" and the babysitter would ask her who and she would say the little girl right their but their was nobody their and she would get really frustrated
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Absolutely. And if you think "someone" is there, you can always make them leave. If you find the area that "they" are in, you need to go to that area and tell them they are not welcome, that it is your home and they must leave. Children and animals are much more sensitive than adults are. By the time we are adults, doubts creep into our heads.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• yes cause my 5 year old told grand ma she saw angles with grand pa by his weel chair free sprit kids
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2011