A lot of things we say when angry we don't mean. and a lot of the time the truth comes out. i want to ask an honest and serious question. if someone you care about said to you, "i can make money off of MY body. what can you do?" what would go through your head?

just a general question. not personal. give your own opinion and reaction to the situation. put yourself in it. someone important to you says this to you. what goes through your head? could be your s/o, your best friend, your mom. w/e

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I would think that they're insulting my own personal apperance because they believe their body is worthyt of making money off of ...like being able to be a stripper
    Anastacia1988

Answer by Anastacia1988 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• touche, ho.
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 2:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would probably first think. . . "and you know this how?" then make a joke about it and say something like yup, my blubber sells for 50 bucks a pound in the winter months. . . ;) LMAO. . . IDK but I would make some sort of joke about myself just for fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would think that I wouldn't be offended. I would be concerned about they way they were going to make the money because of their body. I have known strippers. They do make ALOT of money. Some even find a sugar daddy. I would be concerned about how their sugar daddies treated them and if those men were disease free. If they were going to sell their bodies, I would have a serious problem with that because their is no guarantee that they would be alive the next day. I would try to talk them out of that profession.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Shock. Fear. Where on earth would you get a thought like that?
    "if you feel you have too, Make sure to get them pimples and blackheads cleared off your ass."
    Thier not good selling points.

:)
    TatteredTattin

Answer by TatteredTattin at 2:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would think they are talking about prostituting themselves..and well...thats sad so I would just shake my head and walk away
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would laugh and tell them they don't think much of themselves if they have considered EVEN the fact of making $$$ off their body... KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!! but I would never go that low!!!!
    debnabe3

Answer by debnabe3 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I would question their self esteem and question why they would be happy with selling their soul
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Honestly my very first thought was "you are stupid".. That was my first thought after reading your question.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My first thoughts when I read this were "Yeah, I'll bet you can, but I won't stoop that low. What can I do? I could find a lot more and better ways to earn money. If this is your thing, go right ahead, but be prepared to open up yourself to a lot of dangers out there. I'll keep you in my prayers." Then I'd be done with it. Let your feelings be known and move on. I'm confident in myself, and if someone were to imply that either I'm not capable of earning money or that my body deserves an insult, I wouldn't need to justify myself. I would let him/her believe whatever he/she wants because I know the truth.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2011