Can you admit Obama and his progressive cronies are a huge FAIL yet?

Or are you still in denial?

Pelosi: Obamacare Will Create 400,000 Jobs Almost Immediately!

Biden: 'We're Going to Be Creating Between 250,000 and 500,000 jobs a Month!'

U.S. Slapped with Credit Warning By Moody’s

Obama Solicitor General: If You Don't Like Mandate, Earn Less Money

U.S. Gains Just 54,000 Jobs in May, Unemployment Rate Jumps to 9.1%

With U.S. Facing Severe Debt Crisis, Dem Senator Focused on Suntan Lotion Labels

AP FACT CHECK: Democrats Distort GOP Medicare Plan

MAY JOBS: +54,000...
MCDONALD'S hired half...
Fears stoked of a 'double-dip'.

China Divests 97% of Holdings in US Treasury Bills..

DOOM: More Americans Think Economy Will Never Recover...

Greenspan 'Scared' Over Deficit

These are some of the most troubling headlines I have ever been witness to in my nearly 50 yrs.

What will it take to wake some of you people who continue to blindly support such OBVIOUS massive failure?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 2:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Carpy all of the crap Biden, Obama, and Pelosi have spewed??? They just stick their head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge. They are pathetic partisan loons.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• nope ......can't admit that yet. he does not have a magic wand that i know of...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Not only can I admit it I'll shout it from the rooftops. Obama sucks.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• – collapse
    I am fully willing to admit that Obama and his cronies are not progressive, not liberal, not Socialist. They are Dubyah
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I've always acknowledged their complete and utter failure of everything they've attempted or suggested.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No one has to convince me. I was convinced before his election. It was not about color either. He just didn't stand for anything that I believed in and I couldn't see this working for us in the long run. I could say more but....too lengthy. Herman Cain is a very, very smart man though...I will have to look into him more.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I'm still waiting for him to half the national debt by the end of his first term. Although he did speak about in his election speeches about not having terms for the president, once you are in, you are in so maybe he figured that he could get that changed and he would be in until he died and could accomplish it considering he is only in his 40's he had plenty of time. Of course I would have never voted for him if he was the only one on the ticket, as he is totally opposite of my views.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No. I can admit that Congress Republicans are selfish and self destructing.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 8:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• NO, do you lack common sense? The Great Depression lasted approximately ten years. I don't expect miracles!
    Denial is not accepting the majority of this crisis happened under Bush's watch!

Let your down voting begin. A total sign of DENIAL! LOL
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Oh HELL YES! I thought Clinton was the scariest president until Obama took office. At least Clinton went more to the center when the polls showed the people didn't want some of the things he was after, and then he had both the house and senate to check him. Obama has shown he doesn't care what we, his employers want, he won and he'll do whatever he wants.

No other president has done so much damage in so little time. It's DAMN scary!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 8:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2011