Embarrassed to ask but I need to know! LOL adult content

Every since I gave birth my vagina always makes noise, I hope NO ONE takes this to offense but I really don't understand why, can anyone explain? Ugh it's so annoying it's been two months and I have a lot of vaginal fluids and queefing. I'm embarrassed that one day someone may hear it because it is loud.

I had to post this anonymously lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• it happens when air gets into the vagina while thrusting... he needs to not pull out all the way... and try changing positions... try not to suck in air by lifting ur but while on ur back. If your worried that your loose or something becasue of birth "YOU ARE WRONG" it goes back to normal hun... ur fine!!! just try different things and tell him not to pull out all the way... lol. Hope that helps a little...
    debnabe3

Answer by debnabe3 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Can be normal. Your vagina is still getting back to its normal size. It may or may not ever go back at this point. The good news is that you are likely the only one who can hear it, but I can definitely understand your concern. If you're worried about it, it might be worth asking your OB about. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I have no idea why it happens but rest assured it's not only you.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• It's a big muscle that's been stretched out. It's going to take time to even get close to back to normal. If you're still having a lot of fluid it's obvious that your body is still fixing itself. If you feel up to it some light exercise may help things along such as walking or some very slow careful squats.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I agree with the other posters and you can add an exercise called Kegal. I'm not sure how to explain it correctly, but they are easy to do anywhere and no one even knows you are doing them.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011