• In the Spotlight:

What do you perfer?

Cats or dogs? and why? I love my cats because they are soo loving.

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hubby is allergic to cats. Kids are allergic to dogs. Can I choose a cutie frog instead?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• CATS ARE MY THING I LOVE MY UNO.
    THE FAMILY LOVES DOGS
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• cats! cause they're so much cleaner!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 10:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• DOGS! I am allergic to cats.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Right now cats. My MIL has THE dumbest dog in the world. If I had my own dog I'd probably be more of a dog person. Dogs come when you call them and always want love. Cats love on you at their convenience.

MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• OHHH I am SUCH an animal lover! Its hard to choose but right now I'd have to say our loving dog "Maggie"! She was actually my inlaws dog for 9 years and they were going to take her to the pound but I begged them not to and that I would take over caring for her. She is the BEST dog!! We have had her going on 3 years now and love her so much. Best part of it all, she gets to stay in the family!!

We love cats but they always end up being "outside cats". They only want to be in the house when they are kittens. We've had 3 cats in the past!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• dogs! theyre just more fun..and can play, and understand more..although i did have a cat once that fetched..lol..that was fun! but no, i prefer dogs..theyre more loyal and protective, and just so darn cute!! the bigger the better!!!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• dogs...but my dog Heidi gets on my nerves sometimes. im not an animal person AT ALL! my dad was military so we moved to often to have a real pet, but my DH has had a dog all his life. ive had to make more adjustments to having a dog than to having a baby haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I always thought I liked cats more because they are more self-sufficient and I used to work LONG hours. But now that I'm home (on disability now), my 20-yo dd bought a puppy which I "nanny" while she's at work. I'd probably go completely nuts if I didn't have my sweet puppy to talk to all day. I think I like dogs better now.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I love both =] Dogs give you unconditional love, and cats are good for when you need a little cuddle buddy. They'll leave you alone (most of the time) if you want to be left alone.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2008