In your opinion do you think a phantom of the opera/masquerade themed wedding would work outdoors by the beach?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Different but if that's what the happy couple wants then so be it! As long as it fits into their idea of a perfect day.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Honestly when I think of a theme like this for a wedding I really dont imagine it being outside at all, just doesnt seem to suit, I see it in a big older style historic type house or venue......not saying you couldnt make it work, but I just dont see it.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I agree with Princess. The 2 themes seem to contradict. It's possible, but I'm willing to bet it would be REALLY hard to do
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 6:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• No I don't think it would work in that scenario. Just curious, if you're planning to do a theme wedding are you also going to be providing the guests with the masks?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I don't think the theme would work very well outside.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• It seems like it would fit better in a ball room. But you never know. Good luck!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Well I was thinking about doing tents and draping dark reds and blacks from them with a lot of candles.
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2011