What special gifts or talents do you have? (i.e. drawing, sketching, painting, music,)etc

My eldest daughter has the ability to draw & sketch (people/animals/nature scenes) that just came natural to her from a young age. When she was 9 she won her first award for her drawing ability from 'CrimeStoppers' and her work was used in their theme that year. Her work is incredibly lifelike and I have no idea where this came from because it wasn't inherited, that's for sure. I've always found it amazing when people are born with these kinds of special abilities and are amazing at them with no training whatsoever. I don't seem to have any special talents/gifts in the artistic arena but I'm always curious what others can do. I think it's interesting.

So, what gift/talent do you, OR your children have that comes naturally?

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 6:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• thats wonderful! I think we all have talents in our own way, I dont have any that are phenominal and stand out though lol
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I sing, I'm a Photographer, I can cook like no other, and I'm a bit psychic. My Son is also very musical and into Photography..and He is beyond brilliant!
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 7:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Both my DS and I have the ability to draw well -- from a very young age. I pick up artsy stuff very easily. We both like to write also, and so does my DD. This was helpful to all of us in school -- being able to BS a little knowledge into an A on essay questions.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• cross-stitching
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011