Its to early in the morning for this adult content

I'm half way mad that my husband, knowing dang well I'm not a morning person, wakes me up at almost 6am for sex. Afterwards he goes upstairs to check on kids and comes down fussing because the kids are sleep on their bed without sheets. I took the sheets off yesterday and last night when I went to put them on they were already asleep. Its kids around the world sleeping on the floor and he's fussing because their pillow top mattress doesn't have a sheet on it. Ggrrrrrrr!! Now I'm mad that I gave in and had sex. Thanks for readin while I vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't get upset it's too early. Pick your battles...I understand your point but maybe he's not a morning person either that how he dealed with it. At least you vented. If you can go back to sleep...
    xnegritalindax

Answer by xnegritalindax at 7:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I know how you feel! My dad was allways an early riser and on the weekends he would wake me up when it was still dark outside! I'm a late riser and definitely not a morning person! Now I know he just wanted to hang out with me, and I look back at that time with affection at his misguided ways.... We have a saying in my family; if you're gunna be a bear, be a grizzly! And I was, but he still wanted to hang out with me. Love really is blind, lol. I think you should talk to your man about how grumpy and awful you feel this damn early! It might not help, but maybe he'll wake the kids up for company instead of you?! It worked for my mom.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Sometimes I feel like guys act like if they "get their way" with sex (have it when or where they usually don't) they act like they are the king and can strut around acting like they're in charge. It's annoying. Tell him you're tired and try to take a short nap:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i love morning sex...i would have been happy & refreshed.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i would of just rolled back over and went back to sleep while he was fussing lol im just that mad
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• It's easier to clean body mites out of sheets than a mattress and pillow. It's not the end of the world but I wouldn't do it all the time. I'd love to have morning sex...or any sex. I'm not getting anything right now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• id be pissed if he woke me up at 6am for sex. screw that!!!!!!!!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I'd pretend I was still sleepin' lol
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 2:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• that doesn't work. He calls himself the "invisible man' and takes it. (not in an aggressive way) the invisible man comes around about once or twice a month. usually before he has to go to work in the early am.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I almost always give in to morning sex.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2011