I know a lot of you have noticed that there's a fake on here...

and i don't know about u, but it's REALLY annoying me..so this isn't so much a question more like a favor, but please report all of the questions that you know are fake, so maybe we can get rid of this person?? it's sucks when u spend so much time thinking up a good answer for someone, then you go back to the answers page and there's almost the exact same question AGAIN!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I know. I think there is more than one. It is annoying. Its people so miserable that all they have to do is sit on the computer and hide behind annonymous to cause trouble and get off on it.
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 10:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Only One?

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yeah im pretty sure its just some 14 year old boy. but im posting anonymously so somebody doesn't decide to freak out on me :P
    Anonymous

• what questions are yall talking about?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Honey, I know for a fact that it is a lot more than one. Try a whole forum full!
    Anonymous

• sometimes you cant assume some questions are fake. i mean yes some ask some really stupid questions and hide behind the anon button. butw whose to say there fake. I mean if they ask it a hundred and 1 times then hell yeah i would other then that i would leave it alone
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i never said just one...i wouldn't have posted this if it was just one...it is bothering me so bad that i AM posting about it.
    Anonymous

• How do you know it'a a while forum full? I say don't even reply. Because that's what they WANT. Just report them.
    Anonymous

• well i think we ALL know the ones that are fake, it's obvious.
    Anonymous

• you really cant say you know which ones are fake.there are some 1st time preggies here and mommies sometimes there werid questions can be werid and dont seem real..like i posted one about when you 1st got preg. were you backed up pooped more ect. some ppl thought that was faek and it wasnt
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008