Help

i missed Period by week now. I have a lot of symptoms of being pregnant. Like sickness, trid,moody boobs hurt. I even know they are bigger and fluid is coming out. Trun off of food. And so on. But I took a test and it showed negative. Y would that be? Am I still pregnant?

alexfoss

Asked by alexfoss at 8:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Try taking a digital test or wait another week and retest. Good luck!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• My doctor told me not to come in for a test until 2 weeks after my first missed period. Apparently the pregnancy hormones aren't always high enough to get a true confirmation until then. Typically, if you are pregnant and miscarry, even very early on, you'll get a period.

Try another test in a few days or head to the doctor for a blood test.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Yes I agree with Nonoluna. wait a few weeks. not all pregnancy test will catch if it's early. my sister took several test and finally had a positive on her 15th test lol and she had twins :) good luck. be positive.
    Michelle_kate

Answer by Michelle_kate at 10:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• try a blood test and see how that works out gl!
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2011