so i have an 18 month old daughter and she ahsnt ever slept in her crib,..always with me in my bed,..and tis i want to break,..any ideas??? please elp@!

help me get my 18 month old to sleep in her own bed!

amysmomma505

Asked by amysmomma505 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try a toddler bed start it off in your room tell her she is a big girl like mama. it will be a few hard nights but should get better if you refuse to let her sleep in you bed. one night you slip up and let her might get her back doing it.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• A toddler bed is a good place to start, even if you have to put it in your room to start her out on! Make a big deal about it to her too. Say something like "Oh your such a BIG girl sleeping in a big girl bed!!" Then when she gets used to it and your comfortable with her sleeping in it move it into her own room. That is what we had to do with our son and it worked really well!! Good Luck Mama!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Good Luck with that!
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem with my 12 month old daughter. So about a week and a half ago i moved her crib into our room . I started by putting her in the crib at nap time then at bed time, I put her crib by my bed so that she can see me and it seems to be working really well for me and i have my bed back!
    CourtnieR

Answer by CourtnieR at 8:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008