I FINALLY got a positive ovulation test after being on clomid....so excited!! Any body have any success stories on clomid?? I am on round 4

lstephens0619

Asked by lstephens0619 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats to you! I am so happy for you. I did several rounds of clomid and now have a beautiful 4 year old son because of it. I know the whole process it physically and emotionally taxing so I feel for you. I really hope this is the one for you! Please keep me updated. Hugs and good luck to you. Feel free to ask me any questions if your have them I would be more than happy to tell you about my experience or help you through yours. Good Luck.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 9:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• yes i got preggo after taking clomid for a yr..and my uncles wife has just used it the first time in dec and conceived her second child..it works although the time process is diff for everyone..congrats and fingers crossed you get ur bfp this time
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• i got pregnant on first cycle of clomid my DD is now ten years old going to be 11 in February and my second daughter i got pregnant also after 1 cycle of clomid good luck the timing process is different for each person though,
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2011