I need ideas for a Father's Day gift.

I would love to give him a dream vacation, but not possible. I've done the crafty gifts in the past when the girls were younger. But I have no idea for this year. What are you getting your hubby?? Is it his favorite meal or resturant or another clay ash tray the kids made him. I'm just searching for ideas. Thanks in advanced. Father's Day is June 19th in case you are wondering.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 9:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Holidays

• a case of beer and a pack of ribs to BBQ
    RosieT

Answer by RosieT at 9:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Not sure what your hubby likes.... a day fishing trip? A Tat a family BBQ get together.
    My hubby says it's just about being with family that's all he needs but we are getting him another TAT to go with the ones he is doing for all of his Mom, dad, step dad & brother that have passed away in the last 4 yrs.
    Good Luck and ask him what he wants to do and wants.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Still not 100% sure on everything But I know we will be going out to eat at his favorite place.. But you could always give him a gift card for his favorite store
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2011