Potty Training Twin Girls

I'm open to any suggestions or advice any moms of twins can give me! What system worked for you?

BlueCollarMama

Asked by BlueCollarMama at 10:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would say never assume because one is taking to it very well that the other should too. They will probably both go at their own pace and it might help them to get it easier because they want to do what the other is doing.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Just let them go at their own pace...it will save a lot of time and stress! Allow them to use the potty when they feel they are ready, but don't think that just because one is ready, that the other one is too...remember they are two separate people. They may learn from each other, mine did. I had one of my girls who was basically the leader when it came to peeing in the potty, but then when it came to pooping, the other one was the leader, basically teaching each other.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2011