Anyone else been diagnosed with?

Vertigo and if so how are you treating it? What are your symptoms and how do you deal with them?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2011 in Health

• I have had vertigo since March 2008. I don't take anything for it. With mine I noticed that if I got severely stressed out thats when the room would feel like it was turning. I remember one day sitting down and all of a sudden, the wall unit which was opposite me looked like it was swaying all by itself lol. Key thing is to try and keep the stress levels down.
    CreativityGirl

Answer by CreativityGirl at 11:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I've had it, it's been a year or so since I've had symptoms. I notice a ringing in my ears a few hours or even a day before I get dizzy. Mine is stressed induced, but it's not instant. I might get horribly stressed for a whole month, then I'm better and weeks later I get it. My doctor prescribed something that didn't work. I just lay in bed and sleep. If I'm awake I feel like the world is spinning quickly or like I'm laying in a boat on choppy water. It's different from dizzy, because you feel it constantly even while laying still. That's why I sleep, I get motion sickness when I'm awake through it.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2011