pain

ieve been have sharp pains down there and all i can do is cry when they come does any body know wat they r im 33 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call ur doctor.. severe pain is not normal
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Ditto. Call your dr. I had premature labor with both of my pregnancies. Also braxton-hixes. With one, my bladder had come down and it felt as if I had to push a baby out. I called and the anser was to do lots of keggles.( it worked) You are not me so please call.
    lovewing

Answer by lovewing at 10:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I've had pain like that that come and go.. It just feels like sharp and sometimes its quick.. I just figure the baby is doing something.. You should be fine as long as you don't have pre term labor signs... or any mucus plug, or water breaking, or blood... but they are right you should call your doctor to make sure they might want you to go in..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:10 AM on Dec. 10, 2008